As authorised intermediaries for Aviva Health, we can advise you on the best health insurance plan for your needs. Aviva Health plans focus on core healthcare requirements such as quick access to day case procedures like colonoscopy and cover for cardiac and cancer care. Members avail of quality health cover at better value compared to that on offer from other health insurers.
Below is just a sample of some of the benefits available when you switch to Aviva Health:
- Access to high tech hospitals, such as the Mater Private, for listed cardiac procedures and some of the latest advances in cancer care.
- Best cover for scans in the market.
- 24 Hour access to nurse-on-call service.
- Students and apprentices are covered up to the age of 23 (VHI & Quinn-healthcare cover up to 21).
- Best cover for health screens.
- Only insurer to cover cervical cancer vaccination.
Switching is easy!
If you’re concerned that you’re locked into your current health policy, you are entitled by law, to change insurers at any time. If you’re switching from VHI or Quinn-healthcare with equivalent benefits, there will be no break in cover, no re-serving of waiting periods and no new exclusions.
Call us on 071 96 33174 for more information.